Every Taxi and Trotro driver in Ghana! Just sign up on a Total Card at a Total Station near you.
Most popular questions
Do you have to pay a price to sign up on the Total Card?
NO. Sign up is FREE; No hidden charges! Rather your Card has a discount on Fuel & Lubes for you. You get this discount every time you buy Fuel or Lubes. It is instant! You pay less for your Fuel & Lubes!
Can I register more than once?
Register only once! If you register 2 or more times, you will lose points and therefore the opportunity to win a Prize. Remember! The fuel target to achieve to get 1 point is per Card. Your purchases are also captured on the Card you use. So if you use more than one Card, your volume will be spread and you cannot earn a point on any of the Cards. Hence you will lose an opportunity to win a Prize at the end of a quarter!
How long does it take to acquire a new Total Card?
Instant! Eyer Gyina ho gye!
What do I do when my Total Card is lost/stolen?
- Contact the Customer Service Centre at Total Head office in Accra or the Help Desk at any of our Area Offices in Kumasi/Takoradi/Tamale to have the Card blocked immediately.
- Request for a Replacement Card. The Replacement fee is Gh₵ 25 per Card.
- You need to identify your Card by the number or the name used to register for the Card.
- If you register for a new Card instead of a Replacement, you will loose your points and loose the opportunity to win a Reward
If I lose my card, do I lose my information on it?
NO. The information is intact and can be retrieved and transferred to a Replacement Card after 3 days after blocking the Card.
Who do I contact in case I have any complaint on the Total Card?
Call or Email any of the Contact details written at the back of your Total Card. You can also visit our Customer Service Desk at Total House in Accra or at any of Total Area Offices at Kumasi, Takoradi and Tamale.
What is the Troxi insurance about?
- It is a group personal accident insurance cover
- No premium payment is required
- Each active member is entitled to a maximum GH¢6000 cover
- Visit any service station for assistance and direction on claims
It is simply Total Savings. Total Benefits